How to send and other questions answered...
If what you are looking for is not in there, please email me at
Just scroll down the list. :-)
How to send one of these pages through ICQ:
1. Have your ICQ contact list window open and ready.
2. Highlight the person you wish to send the page to.
3. Simply left click on the name of the person you wish to send the page to on your ICQ list and then when the new window (menu) comes up right click on "Web Page Address (URL)".
4. A new window will come up with this URL already printed in it for you, just click "send". Be sure the correct URL is in there, if not, simply take that one out and type in the correct URL of the page you want to send.
5. If you wish to send this to more than one person, click on "More" then "Multiples", then put check in each little box that you wish to send the page to before you click "send".
To EMAIL this:
How to email one of these pages to someone:
1. On every page on this site there is a pretty, small yellow box directly below the poem that says "Email this page to a friend".
2. Left click on the box.
3. All you have to do when the page comes up is fill in your name & email address and then fill in your friend's email address (where you want the page sent to - you can do up to 10 at a time).
4. Under that, if you wish, you may type a message to the friend(s) you are sending the page to. :-)
How To Add a Hyperlink to E-mail:
1. When you encounter an area online that you'd like to share with an AOL
member, click the heart icon on its title bar. A dialog box with three buttons appears.
2. Click Insert in Mail. An
e-mail form appears, with the link already inserted, and a subject filled
3. Add an explanation about
the link, if you wish, and click the Send To: box to fill in your friend's screen name.
4. Click Send Now. The heart does not show if
you have the screen maxmized.
To email one of these greetings
using Web TV this is what you do:
1. While viewing the Web page, press the Send button.
2. Now enter the e-mailof the recipient, and select Send Page.
3. To add a note to your message, select Edit Message.
4. The Internet (URL) will be mailed to the person's account.
5. The URL of the web page you sent will appear as either a link or as a typed
Web page address, depending on the recipient's
1. ARE YOU ON WEBTV AND CANNOT GET THE JAVA EFFECT?
I hate to say it but this is a problem with WebTv, not the pages. WebTv cannot see java.
2. ARE YOU ON AOL AND CANNOT SAVE (BOOKMARK) THE PAGE?
This is an AOL problem not the page. If there is a pop up advertisement on a page such as tripod or geocities and others, when you try to send the page the addy for the pop up advertisement is the one you will get. I'm sorry but if a page has a pop up ad you cannot save it to your favourites/bookmark if you are using AOL. *NOTE* My website does NOT have pop up ads but others you find on the net may.
3. YOU CAN'T HEAR THE MUSIC?
That is because there probably isn't any. Sorry. There are very few pages with the exception of the music section and a few on the ICQ/Email Sendables that have any music on them. For a few reasons. A lot of people like to listen to their own music at their computers while they surf and music on pages loaded will overtake their own music. And it can really blast if they have their stereo hooked up for those speakers.. yikes! lol And.. I, personally, don't like midi's. So, unless I rip something and then make it a wav file and compress it, you won't find it on this site.