How to keep young!
1. Disregard all nonessential numbers. These include age, weight and height.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. If you really need a grouch, there are probably family members that fill that need.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Just never let the brain idle.
4. Enjoy the simple things. Remember - when you were young, that's all you could afford. When you were in college, that's all that you could afford. When you are on retirement, that is all that you SHOULD afford!
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. Laugh so much that you can be tracked anywhere by your distinctive laughter.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health. If it's good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Go to the mall, the next county, a foreign country, but forget the guilt trips!
10. At every opportunity, tell the people you love that you love them.
Remember: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
If we knew we would still be here, what would we have done differently? Well nows the time, there's not a lot of later left!!