1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
6. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
7. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
8. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
9. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
10. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
11. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
12. No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
13. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
14. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
15. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
16. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
17. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
18. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
19. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
20. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
21. Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused
"Back to Main "Purple" Section Index"
"Back to Main Entry Page for other Sections"