This Webring was created on Tuesday October 12th, 1999
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE!
NOTE: I do take the time to go over each entry and go to all pages, if I find ANY of the items mentioned in numbers 2, 3 or 4 I will simply delete the entry (including indirect links). I will not be asking you to change any pages. If you have read this page as requested then you will know what we expect of your page and what we won't accept. Also, if your page has graphics or is about graphics we would like them to be clear for the most part and to please watch the typo's and spelling mistakes. (nobody is perfect, we realize that) Pages must also be in English or have an English version. Sorry, but I only read English.
Note: We do recheck webring pages occasionally, if it is found that a member has put up something that we have a rule against we will request that the particular page be removed. If the webring member chooses not to, they will be removed from the webring. Also, that any site found to be involved with ANY groups/and or webrings that allow anything that is in #2, #3 or #4 of our rules section, it will be automatically out of the ring and not considered to be in the ring. I realize this sounds strong but we are trying to keep to our rules and keep this webring as "family safe" as possible for everyone and each site an enjoyable experience for all. If you wish to discuss this with me please just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) All sites must have content. This means not just full of links. It must be full of personal design (Meaning things from your heart, things that please you. It could be pictures, poetry, quotes, hobbies, art, graphics, recipes, etc, etc.) I have decided to try a different kind of Webring. There is no set/specific "subject" for my webring. This webring is for the "kinder, gentler" places on the net. And there must be some information about the webmaster (you). Items of interest that you would like to share with others.
2) "NO" adult content (i.e. pornography, or links (direct or indirect) to it, nudity (includes what some call "adult art"), foul language, hate literature, etc.) No pages that harass or speak poorly of other sites or webmasters (this includes boycott's of other sites). This is a "family webring" and nothing of the above likes will be tolerated at all. Your site must be a "family safe site" meaning a parent should not have any qualms if their children visit your site.
3) Personal homepages only. NO commercial sites allowed. This means if you sell your crafts or photos, etc, your site does not qualify. We do accept affiliates such as amazon.com and the likes. If your site is commercial and you still submit then it will be deleted and no response from us will be made.
4) I'm sorry but I do not accept religious sites. There are too many religions out there and it can offend others to click on something that is not of their belief. (This includes all religions, recognized or not, wiccan, new age, etc. ) There are many webrings out there that are for religious sites only. We suggest you go to "Ring Surf" and do a search there for religious webrings available. We also do not accept sites on diets or medicine. These should be discussed with a doctor or naturopath in an individual doctor/patient basis. Not on an internet homepage.
5) You must link the graphic for the webring TO YOUR OWN SERVER! Any linked to my server will be removed. THE GRAPHIC FOR THIS WEBRING IS ON THIS PAGE NEAR THE BOTTOM OR CAN BE TAKEN FROM THE MAIN PAGE. YOU MAY WANT TO SAVE IT TO YOUR SERVER BEFORE FILLING IN THE APPLICATION BECAUSE WHEN YOU SUBMIT THE APPLICATION IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A CONFIRMATION PAGE.
6) You cannot alter the code in any way other than the email address, the owner (you), and ID number, if needed. The more recognizable the ringbox is the more successful the webring is. If you alter the box you will be removed.
7) Please! You must place your webring graphic and links on the URL you register. For example, if you register http://www.mywebsite.com, do not place the webring graphic and links on http://mywebsite.com/page/mypage.html. The reason for this is very simple: users of I_want's "Someone Please Sign My Guestbook" Webring should be able to travel smoothly from one webring site to another. Sites that come after a page that has their ring links on a separate page don't receive as much ring activity as they are entitled to, and that isn't fair to them. Also, if your webring box is on a different page then the link page webring when doing it's weekly checks will fail your site and a notification will be sent out. If you use frames be sure to either put your ringbox on the main page or give us the EXACT URL the ringbox is on.
8) I have the right to remove your site from the queue/webring without any explanation.
9) You must have your html on your site by one (1) week. If not it will automatically be removed from the queue. When it is up on your site, email me and let me know. *smiles*
10) As a member you must join the private webring Topica newsletter/update list. This is to help faciliate in sending any messages that must go out to all members. Webrings have some problems themselves and it can occasionally effect ring members of all rings not just this one. This will enable me to send out just one message instead of a limited amount several times because of "spamming" rules on emails. Emails tend to limit the # of bcc's you can send at a time. Simply follow the instructions you get the 'reply email' and send it back via "reply" email.
This I_want's Please Sign My Guestbook Net Ring
If you already have a registered site, edit your information here: